Roofer Multi - Hampshire Hub
Mountjoy specialises in providing professional and high-quality construction, refurbishment, building maintenance and facilities management services across the south of England.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Roofer Multi to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
OUR COMPANY BENEFITS
- 31 days annual leave rising to 36 days with length of service (including bank holidays)
- We offer a flexible scheme to buy or sell up to 5 days of annual leave per year.
- On top of your salary you will receive a £100 on call retainer for each week you are on call, and will be paid for each call out you attend
- Company sick pay after 12 months length of service
- Life Insurance
- Octopus Electric Dreams Car Scheme to enable staff to drive a new electric car - paid for through salary sacrifice.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee recognition scheme
- Length of Service Rewards
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Defined contribution Pension Scheme of 8% (3% Employer and 5% Employee)
- Our Employee Assistance Programme to support all staff
- You will be issued your own company vehicle and fuel card
- Full uniform and safety equipment is provided
- Access to a tool loan for all trade staff
- Refer a Friend scheme
SUMMARY OF ROLE
We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Roofer Multi with a can-do attitude and highly flexible approach to deliver high quality roofing repairs, other maintenance tasks and pre-planned maintenance tasks.
- Inspect roof defects to determine the best repair solution and methods.
- Repair and maintain flat, tiled, and slated roofs.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and returned promptly.
- Carry out roofing repairs and maintenance and to ensure that all work undertaken is completed with due regard for quality, productivity and safety.
- To be able to assist with other work activities across the estate as and when these are required.
- Basic multi-skills, ideally carpentry or decorations.
- A minimum NVQ Level 2 in Roofing Occupations or equivalent, or 5 years’ experience on site.
- PASMA trained.
- Full current driving licence.
- Over 3 years trade experience, ideally in the commercial repairs sector.
- Other trade skills would be required, due to the work being diverse.
A full, clean current driving licence is needed so you can drive one of our vans.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Roofer Multi then please click “apply” now – We’d love to hear from you!
The company is an Equal Opportunities employer and a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, and are also a member of the Hampshire Construction Training Association.
It is a further requirement that all staff must pass a DBS check.
Our Company values
We take pride in everything we do - Which means we expect all our employees to:
Present a professional appearance at all times.
Keep your vehicle clean and tidy at all times.
Keep your work area safe, tidy and well organised.
Deliver a high standard of work at all times