A great opportunity has become available for a Finance Administrator to join a regional company recognised for developing and training its staff to succeed in their roles.
What you will get in return
- A salary of £19,094.40 per annum pro rata
- 23 Days Holiday rising with length of service
- Life Assurance
Your new company
Mountjoy is an expanding construction and maintenance company focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers. We employ over 330 staff across the south of England.
Your new role
Responsible for maintaining the financial ledgers within company policies and procedures at all times and liaising with suppliers and internal departments.
The most important elements relating to your work are;
- Processing of supplier invoices within company policies and procedures, accurately and timely.
- Preparing & running of weekly payments with the senior finance administrator.
- Monthly Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Making payments via credit card and online banking.
- Resolving disputes with suppliers.
- Accurate data inputting
- Ensuring Invoices are entered onto the invoice approval system and sent for authorisation in a timely manner.
- Process of the Purchase card/credit cards
- Reporting non-compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Supply internal customers with information as required.
- Supporting Hampshire County Council client invoice matching process.
- Supporting the subcontractor ledger for ad-hoc cover as and when needed.
- Escalating any issues to the senior finance administrator
The Required Qualifications for the Role
- Educated to GSCE level in Math’s & English and/or equivalent work experience in financial ledger administration.
What you need to do now
Send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR on 02392 313515 who will give you further information on the role and company.