Business Systems & Data Analysis
Mountjoy specialises in providing professional and high-quality construction, refurbishment, building maintenance and facilities management services across the south of England.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Systems & Data Analyst to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
OUR COMPANY BENEFITS
- 31 days annual leave rising to 36 days with length of service (including bank holidays)
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme
- Company sick pay after probation
- Life Insurance
- Octopus Electric Dreams Car Scheme paid for through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee recognition scheme
- Length of Service Rewards
- Defined contribution Pension Scheme of 8% (5% Employer and 3% Employee)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
SUMMARY OF ROLE
To develop and maintain timely and accurate reporting of business performance measures and provide business process analysis. You will need to have a strong aptitude for learning and understanding our IT Systems and Business Management Information Systems to extract and use data to generate measures, metrics and KPI’s. You will also work on project-based assignments working closely with IT and Operational Teams to assists them in the reporting of their measures, metrics and KPIs.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop and sustain accurate and timely measures every month across all support and operational functions of the business.
- Provide monthly support to operational and support function managers in the production of their measures, metrics and KPIs, and to assist them in understanding the measures to identify issues and trends that need to be acted upon for the improvement of their services.
- Produce and circulate a Monthly Balanced Scorecard Report for Executive review
- Support Managers in investigating operational issues and trends as directed by Managing Director.
- Produce and circulate Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Steering (SHEQ) Group monthly statistical report.
- Produce and circulate Vehicle Tracking and Driver Behaviour statistical report.
- Degree or Business Diploma
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Intermediate/Advanced level skill in MS Excel – Essential, and comfortable using Power BI – Desirable
- Intermediate level skill in MS Office Suite Applications
- Able to teach and coach users producing training materials as required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Business Systems & Data Analyst, then please click “apply” now – We’d love to hear from you!
The company is an Equal Opportunities employer and a member of the Disability Confident Scheme and are also a member of the Hampshire Construction Training Association.
Our Company values
We take pride in everything we do - Which means we expect all our employees to:
Present a professional appearance at all times.
Keep your work area safe, tidy and well organised.
Deliver a high standard of work at all times
We have Integrity, built-in