Delivering with a difference.
Mountjoy is an expert in delivering building and maintenance services and we constantly draw upon this expertise to create innovative and bespoke solutions for our clients.
We are always seeking to exploit new technologies and, most importantly of all, we listen to what our clients have to say and then attune our service and deliver accordingly. The result? A range of core services which are tailored to need and which are supported by unrivalled levels of client support.
Working with Mountjoy offers flexibility. Already serving commercial and public funded clients from across a range of sectors, we are able to offer customised building and maintenance solutions ranging from the smallest repair to a major refurbishment or new build.
This range of core services includes:
- Responsive Maintenance – Provision of reliable, flexible responsive repairs services which are delivered by multi-skilled experts across a range of fields, from plumbing to carpentry and from electrical work to decorating.
- Planned Maintenance – Delivery of scheduled, cost-effective programmes of maintenance, improvements, upgrades and voids work, with a single-point-of contact, top level client-liaison and reporting throughout.
- Disabled Adaptations – A service dedicated to home alterations as part of government grant schemes for elderly and disabled residents.
- Refurbishment and Minor Works – Specialising in short-term minor refurbishments and alterations with a complete one-stop-shop service.
- Building and Construction - Delivery of new build projects, major refurbishments and extensions managed by our dedicated team of construction professionals.