Exceptional opportunity for a Safety, Health and Environmental Officer to join a truly different and unique organisation
Your new company
Mountjoy is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. Mountjoy is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
Your new role
You will be the key individual within the team for overseeing all day to day activities such as auditing, incident investigation, training and inductions, review and provision of risk assessments, method statements, and statistical reporting and measurement of Health & Safety.
What you will need to succeed
- NEBOSH qualification or above
- Qualified to deliver internal courses on asbestos, manual handling, working at heights, face fit, asbestos removal, abrasive wheels, RAMS, and incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- 5 years experience in providing health, safety and environmental advice in the construction and maintenance sectors.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Good training and coaching skills.
- Efficient in MS office applications
- Deep understanding of legal health, safety and environmental guidelines.
What you will get in return
You will receive an annual salary circa £30,000, plus a company vehicle with 23 days holiday. In addition you will have access to our suite of benefits which include a car lease/buying scheme with preferential rates, the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements, Our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.
What you need to do now
Send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Ashleigh 02392 313732 who will give you further insight into your new role and the company you will work for.