An excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and growing regional construction business with a strong pipeline of projects.
Your new company
Mountjoy is an expanding construction and maintenance company focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south of England.
Our building team is busy undertaking £12m of construction and special project works each year across the south in education, health, housing and leisure sectors and is in need of additional support to manage this growing pipeline.
Your new role
You will have overall operational P&L responsibility for the company’s Special Projects division, which will include your staff performance, the quality of our product, Health & Safety on site and achievement of your business plan objectives.
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Proficient in the use and practice of the JCT forms of contract
- An extensive knowledge of the construction process
- High levels of excellent customer service and the ability to ensure that these practices are followed
- Client management
- High level of commercial understating and excellent negotiation skills
- HND/Degree in Construction related subject
- Minimum 5 years in a Project/Contracts Management
What you will get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £60k, plus a car allowance, private medical insurance, life assurance and statutory pension with 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
Send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Ashleigh 02392 313732 who will give you further insight into your new role and the company you will work for.