Exceptional opportunity in Portsmouth for a Operations Centre Operative to join a truly different and unique organisation
Your new Company
Mountjoy is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. Mountjoy is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
Your new role
To ensure you issue, receive, and record clean information accurately and timely for all calls regarding all new repairs and ongoing repair appointments to achieve our purpose of the right work at the right time.
What you will need to succeed
- Have a clear and concise approach to verbal communication, able to use the phone to communicate effectively, and have good typing skills.
- Able to deal with lots of activity, remain focused on the call you are dealing with, and the information that needs to be recorded or transferred by completing the task you are on before moving on to the next.
- Have a reasonable proficiency in MS Office
- Understand what it is to be part of a team and ensure that learning is shared within the team.
- Be able to take direction from the Resource Controller and be happy to respond to their instructions.
- Be flexible in your working hours to be able to support the delivery of the service; be reliable and dependable; identify issues and record them, along with other measures as necessary;
- Be comfortable in dealing with the workforce, Uni office staff and be able to remain professional even when issues are contentious.
- Proactive in identifying your development needs and doing something to overcome them.
What you will get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £16,098. In addition to 23 days holiday you will have access to our suite of benefits which include a car lease/buying scheme with preferential rates, the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements, Our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.