Exceptional opportunity in Winchester for a Contract Manager to join a truly different and unique organisation.
Your new company
Mountjoy is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. Mountjoy is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
Your new role
To ensure the successful delivery of the Contract(s) and ad hoc workflows you are responsible for by achieving Company Business objectives (financial and qualitative) and Client service delivery standards.
What you will need to succeed
- Able to proactively manage the performance of your team, to successfully deliver and grow the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows to the Business’s and Clients expectations.
- To be responsible and accountable for the Financial performance of the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows ensuring the business achieves a sustainable return.
- To ensure that Company Health and Safety policies are followed and adhered to by any of the resources utilised in the delivery of the contracts and workflows under your control.
- To ensure the establishment and management of an effective directly employed workforce, sub contracted and Merchant supply chains that meet the standards and governance set by the business.
- To work closely with your Financial Business Partner to ensure that operational performance is understood and connected to financial return, and that Work in Progress, Debtor, and Creditor levels do not become aged and out of control.
- To spend time in the work identifying issues and trends that need to be acted upon through measurement so that you truly understand what is required to improve the service, system or processes.
- Ensure that performance is constantly monitored to ensure that all KPI’s are met and presented to the client(s) expectation, and when needed coherent improvement plans are identified and executed by the your team.
- To accurately report performance (financial and qualitative) on the contract(s) and ad hoc workflows to the Maintenance Director on a timely basis.
- To forge strong working relationships with Client Representatives.
- To ensure you live and embrace the Mountjoy ethos and values
- Degree, Diploma, HNC in a construction discipline (Desirable)
- Property maintenance environment (Essential)
- Exposure to a Contract Management role (Desirable)
What you will get in return
You will receive a competitive salary. In addition to 25 days holiday you will have access to our suite of benefits which include a car lease/buying scheme with preferential rates, the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements, Our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme
What you need to do now
Send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or speak to Ashleigh 02392 313515 who will give you further insight into your new role and the company you will work for.